Rishikesh Camping with short rafting
Inclusions and Camps details
|Camps||Eagle Nest / Camp Shivpuri|
|Check In Time||Standard Check in time 10:00 AM|
|Check Out Time||Standard Check out time : 11:00 OM|
|Tour Duration||1 Night 2 Days|
|NOT INCLUDED|| Life Insurance / Extra Rafting
- At the time of river rafting, you can take your precious mobile phone / camera with you and also keep it in the dry bag near the guide.
- If anyone is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is medically / physically unfit then rafting activities are strictly not permitted.
- River rafting is not allowed for children under 12 years of age.
- Any Kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical not included in this package.
- There is no locker facility in the camp, so please avoid to carry valuable things.
- Take part in any kind of adventure activities only when you are fully fit.
Necessary Things to Carry
- Hat / Cap
- Umbrella (Options)
- Some common medicine
- Sports shoes
- Towel & Body lotion
- Backpacks and some additional pairs of clothes according weather
Booking Confirmation Policy
- After the camp is selected, the booking confirmation will be sent to your email and WhatsApp in 24 hours.
- Booking confirmation without advance amount will not be considered.
- If selected camps / hotels / sold out, then guest can book another camp similar to that or can reschedule his trip.
Our Refund Policy
- The process of amount refund starts in 5 days and your given booking amount is deposited in your account by wallet, bank transfer and check.
- After Check in Pre-confirmed Camps
- Have a buffet Lunch at restaurant premises 12.30 to 2.30
- Take Rest or visit local sightseeing or Beach Volley
- After Take some resort and ready for evening bonfire
- Enjoy bonfire with veg snacks and lite music
- Have buffet dinner and take overnight stay at resort
- Get up early morning, Go for Nature walk
- After have buffet breakfast and ready for River Rafting
- After rafting change clothes and leave for your destination