Shivpuri to Rishikesh Rafting
Adventurous rafting can be experienced when one raft between Shivpuri to Rishikesh. This 16 kilometers stretch has several rapids of grades 2 and 3 like Golf Course, Roller Coaster, Double Trouble, and Return to Sender, which provides one with thrilling rafting experience. This entire stretch of 16 kilometers, presents us with fast flowing river water downstream. Several rocky barriers and peddling block this, and rafting becomes a more challenging job. The continuous efforts put in by rafters along this stretch, certainly drains one up.
The rocky fences make things all the more adventurous and lively, leaving us all in goosebumps. The entire stretch of 16 kilometers can be traversed in about three to three and a half hours. These three hours of odd time will present you with moderately long and thrilling rafting experience. This stretch between Shivpuri and Rishikesh, without any doubt, offers the rafters a quality time to savor for a lifetime. If you are seeking a medium difficulty of rafting experience, this span of 16 kilometers between Shivpuri and Rishikesh is the right choice to make to satiate your rafting quest.
Apart from this book rafting packages with accommodation so reserve here rishikesh luxury packages with all inclusive
Shivpuri to Rishikesh Rafting Includes
|Rafting Stretch||16 km|
|Approx Timing||03 Hours|
|Rapids Grade||II & III Level|
|Major Rapids||Return to Sender, Golf Course, Roller Coaster, Double trouble|
|NOT INCLUDED|| Life Insurance / Extra Rafting
- At the time of river rafting, you can take your precious mobile phone / camera with you and also keep it in the dry bag near the guide.
- If anyone is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is medically / physically unfit then rafting activities are strictly not permitted.
- River rafting is not allowed for children under 12 years of age.
- Any Kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical not included in this package.
- There is no locker facility in the camp, so please avoid to carry valuable things.
- Take part in any kind of adventure activities only when you are fully fit.
Necessary Things to Carry
- Hat / Cap
- Umbrella (Options)
- Some common medicine
- Sports shoes
- Towel & Body lotion
- Backpacks and some additional pairs of clothes according weather
Booking Confirmation Policy
- After the camp is selected, the booking confirmation will be sent to your email and WhatsApp in 24 hours.
- Booking confirmation without advance amount will not be considered.
- If selected camps / hotels / sold out, then guest can book another camp similar to that or can reschedule his trip.
Our Refund Policy
- The process of amount refund starts in 5 days and your given booking amount is deposited in your account by wallet, bank transfer and check.
- After Check in Pre-confirmed Camps
- Have a buffet Lunch at restaurant premises 12.30 to 2.30
- Take Rest or visit local sightseeing or Beach Volley
- After Take some resort and ready for evening bonfire
- Enjoy bonfire with veg snacks and lite music
- Have buffet dinner and take overnight stay at resort
- Get up early morning, Go for Nature walk
- After have buffet breakfast and leave for you destination