Marine Drive to Rishikesh Rafting
If you are looking for some tough and challenging terrain for rafting, the stretch between Marine Drive and Rishikesh is an ideal match. Blessed with several grade 2 and grade 3 rapids along the course length, this stretch stands apart when it comes to adventure. Rapids, like the CrossFire, the Black Money, and the Shivpuri Mice, amongst others, are exceptionally notoriously challenging. The total stretch between Marine Drive and Rishikesh is about 24 kilometers long. Along this stretch, there are as many as 14 rapids of varying nature and degree of adventure.
The fast flowing river water takes the raft steadily along its current. The barge is dashed and force to jumps and tosses by peaks of rocks along the course. This experience undoubtedly raises the amount of adrenaline rushing through your body. The soaring water along this 24 kilometer stretch between Marine Drive and Rishikesh will surely give you a beautiful rafting moment to enjoy. This stretch surely will leave adventure lovers mesmerized and thrilled to the core. So if you are an experienced rafter, looking forward to another challenging rafting time, then this 24 kilometer stretch of about five hours of rafting is the right choice.
You can also other Rishikesh rafting packages at affordable price
Marine Drive to Rishikesh Rafting Includes
|Rafting Stretch||26 km|
|Approx Timing||05 Hours|
|Rapids Grade||II & III Level|
|Major Rapids||Three Blind Mice, Black Money and Cross Fire|
|NOT INCLUDED|| Life Insurance / Extra Rafting
- At the time of river rafting, you can take your precious mobile phone / camera with you and also keep it in the dry bag near the guide.
- If anyone is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is medically / physically unfit then rafting activities are strictly not permitted.
- River rafting is not allowed for children under 12 years of age.
- Any Kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical not included in this package.
- There is no locker facility in the camp, so please avoid to carry valuable things.
- Take part in any kind of adventure activities only when you are fully fit.
Necessary Things to Carry
- Hat / Cap
- Umbrella (Options)
- Some common medicine
- Sports shoes
- Towel & Body lotion
- Backpacks and some additional pairs of clothes according weather
Booking Confirmation Policy
- After the camp is selected, the booking confirmation will be sent to your email and WhatsApp in 24 hours.
- Booking confirmation without advance amount will not be considered.
- If selected camps / hotels / sold out, then guest can book another camp similar to that or can reschedule his trip.
Our Refund Policy
- The process of amount refund starts in 5 days and your given booking amount is deposited in your account by wallet, bank transfer and check.
- After Check in Pre-confirmed Camps
- Have a buffet Lunch at restaurant premises 12.30 to 2.30
- Take Rest or visit local sightseeing or Beach Volley
- After Take some resort and ready for evening bonfire
- Enjoy bonfire with veg snacks and lite music
- Have buffet dinner and take overnight stay at resort
- Get up early morning, Go for Nature walk
- After have buffet breakfast and leave for you destination