Kaudiyala to Rishikesh Rafting
The span from Kaudiyala to Rishikesh is a 36 kilometer long extremely difficult and challenging rafting stretch. It takes about eight hours to complete a rafting expedition along this course of rafting. This course boasts of grade 4 rapids like the Great Wall, the Eddy Whirlpool and the Daniel Dip. The former of the three- The Great Wall, is reputed to flip over a numerous rafting boats along their heads. This course certainly demands a lot of experience and skill level for rafting. Overall this stretch has as many as 13 rapids as the Ganga razes downstream towards the lower terrains to the plains.
This stretch is certainly a once in a lifetime opportunity for adventure loving rafters. Many rafters keep attempting this rafting challenge for many years in order to realize their dream of successfully complete this course. Many of them are failed by the overwhelming forces of nature. But some fortunate ones amongst many of them have succeeded in completing this rafting course. Their stories are very inspiring for the rest who still aspire to conquer this extremely difficult terrain of rafting. Although extremely perilous and difficult a terrain, this terrain presents rafters with a once in a lifetime opportunity of conquering the brute force of nature gushing hard.
We have variety of staying options in camps so you can rishikesh 1 night packages with rafting.
Kaudiyala to Rishikesh Rafting Includes
|Rafting Stretch||35 km|
|Approx Timing||8 Hours|
|Rapids Grade||III & IV Level|
|Major Rapids||The Great Wall and Daniel Dip|
|NOT INCLUDED|| Life Insurance / Extra Rafting
- At the time of river rafting, you can take your precious mobile phone / camera with you and also keep it in the dry bag near the guide.
- If anyone is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is medically / physically unfit then rafting activities are strictly not permitted.
- River rafting is not allowed for children under 12 years of age.
- Any Kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical not included in this package.
- There is no locker facility in the camp, so please avoid to carry valuable things.
- Take part in any kind of adventure activities only when you are fully fit.
Necessary Things to Carry
- Hat / Cap
- Umbrella (Options)
- Some common medicine
- Sports shoes
- Towel & Body lotion
- Backpacks and some additional pairs of clothes according weather
Booking Confirmation Policy
- After the camp is selected, the booking confirmation will be sent to your email and WhatsApp in 24 hours.
- Booking confirmation without advance amount will not be considered.
- If selected camps / hotels / sold out, then guest can book another camp similar to that or can reschedule his trip.
Our Refund Policy
- The process of amount refund starts in 5 days and your given booking amount is deposited in your account by wallet, bank transfer and check.
- After Check in Pre-confirmed Camps
- Have a buffet Lunch at restaurant premises 12.30 to 2.30
- Take Rest or visit local sightseeing or Beach Volley
- After Take some resort and ready for evening bonfire
- Enjoy bonfire with veg snacks and lite music
- Have buffet dinner and take overnight stay at resort
- Get up early morning, Go for Nature walk
- After have buffet breakfast and leave for you destination