Brahmpuri to Rishikesh Rafting
A stretch of about 9 kilometers, the span between Brahampuri to Rishikesh has moderately sloped terrain with milder rapids of gradually decreasing slope. For those who love rafting but are scared of it, this stretch can be an ideal place to start. Between rising mountains and hills, the river Ganga takes smooth twists and turns and traverses downslope from its origin. With clear waters beckoning and enchanted beauty of the Gharwals surrounding, this stretch is a must visit for young and old amateur rafters.
Family members can also form a team and enjoy the mild rafting spanning through rapids like Hilton, Sweet Sixteen, Terminator, and the like. These rapids fall under the softer grades 1 and 2 of prompts considered safe for rafting. The total time required for completing this 9 kilometer rafting stretch is about Two hours. Even some rafting groups have completed this stretch in One and a half hours or so. Owing to its milder terrain and smoother rafting experience, Brahampuri to Rishikesh rafting stretch has gained importance amongst older people as well as family groups with kids on board. This stretch can be an ideal starting point for people with no past rafting experience but would love to do some.
Brahmpuri to Rishikesh Rafting Includes
|| 02 Hours
|| Standard Check out time : 11:00 OM
||Body Surfing and Sweet Sixteen
||All Possible Activities
|| Life Insurance / Extra Rafting
|Tips/ DJ Music/ drivers etc
- At the time of river rafting, you can take your precious mobile phone / camera with you and also keep it in the dry bag near the guide.
- If anyone is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is medically / physically unfit then rafting activities are strictly not permitted.
- River rafting is not allowed for children under 12 years of age.
- Any Kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical not included in this package.
- There is no locker facility in the camp, so please avoid to carry valuable things.
- Take part in any kind of adventure activities only when you are fully fit.
Necessary Things to Carry
- Hat / Cap
- Umbrella (Options)
- Some common medicine
- Sports shoes
- Towel & Body lotion
- Backpacks and some additional pairs of clothes according weather
Booking Confirmation Policy
- After the camp is selected, the booking confirmation will be sent to your email and WhatsApp in 24 hours.
- Booking confirmation without advance amount will not be considered.
- If selected camps / hotels / sold out, then guest can book another camp similar to that or can reschedule his trip.
Our Refund Policy
- The process of amount refund starts in 5 days and your given booking amount is deposited in your account by wallet, bank transfer and check.